Stuart Dean Co.
Founded in 1932, Stuart Dean, a recognized leader in the restoration of architectural metal, curtain walls, and building facades. Offices coast-to-coast, they field-apply high-performance NeverFade® with Kynar Aquatec® PVDF resin-based architectural coatings, in any color that modernize and protect like original factory finishes. Anodized aluminum or painted finishes are restored to a like-new appearance on buildings from one to 100 stories.
Stuart Dean’s Façade Enhancement and Preservation Services Include:
- Condition surveys and analysis, conceptual budgets, and planning reports
- Surface treatments to refinish/restore/preserve: anodized, painted, and mill finished aluminum
- Factory applied finishes that are weathered/damaged/outdated
- Stainless steel
- Painted steel
- Porcelain enamel cladding
- Bronze, copper
- Stucco, concrete, and masonry
- High performance coatings, VOC compliant - any color - warranties
- Clear finishes- seal/corrosion protection/restore luster to weathered surfaces
They deliver these services employing the safest, gentlest means available that yield maximum performance and optimum value.
Discover Stuart Dean's latest project: 610 Newport Center
After 45 years of service in extreme coastal climate conditions, the façade of the 18-story office tower was showing signs of extreme weathering and degradation. Stuart Dean Co. determined that the poor condition of the aluminum substrate could only be corrected by the application of a high-performance, field-applied protective coating to extend its service life.