Arkema Technical Polymers, Bostik and Plastic Additives business units will exhibit at the GlassBuild America show in Las Vegas September 15-17, 2020. GlassBuild America is the largest annual gathering place for the entire glass, window and door industries in North America.
Arkema will highlight:
1. Kynar 500 ® FSF ® and Kynar Aquatec ® based finishes for window and door applications.
2. Bostik sealants and adhesives for assembly and installation of building products.
3. Arkema Plastic Additives impact modifiers and processing aids, including Plastistrength ® and Durastrength ®, for window and door applications.
Presented by the National Glass Association and the Window & Door Dealers Alliance along with show partners, the American Architectural Manufacturers Association, the Glass Association of North America and the Insulating Glass Manufactures Alliance, and in conjunction with industry’s leading publications – Glass Magazine and Window & Door – GlassBuild America is a comprehensive and united event. With educational forums and Express Learning sessions, abundant networking opportunities and a trade show full of the latest and most innovative glass and fenestration industries’ equipment, products, technologies and services.
Arkema Technical Polymers, Bostik, Altuglas and Plastic Additives business units will attend the FGIA (Fenestration & Glazing Industry Alliance) Fall Conference October 5-8, Montreal Quebec Canada.
FGIA is a newly formed organization combining the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) and the Insulated Glass Manufacturers Association (IGMA). These two organizations have come together to form a stronger alliance dedicated to improving home and building performance through better glass, window, door and skylight technology standards.
Arkema will participate as the Platinum Sponsor for this event and will have on display:
1) Kynar 500® FSF® and Kynar Aquatec® based finishes for window and door applications.
2) Bostik sealants and adhesives for assembly and installation of building products.
3) SolarKote® acrylic capstocks for window applications.
4) Arkema Plastic Additives impact modifiers and processing aids, including Plastistrength® and Durastrength®, for window and door applications.
It’s one of the biggest events in the UAE and draws in a lot of companies from across the globe. Its main focus is building construction but is able to attract companies operating in industries as varied as Arkema. The Middle East and North Africa region experience extreme weather conditions that pose challenges to its booming industries, particularly in construction. Arkema’s Kynar® and Rilsan® are two brands within its arsenal of products that have a proven legacy of solving some of the planet’s most extreme material challenges. Both are use as raw materials for coatings and paints that resist the long-term attack of sunlight.
Taipei Building Show is the largest building show in Taiwan with a total of more than 2,000 booths. The Technical Polymers team will promote Kynar 500® PVDF and Kynar Aquatec® products. Kynar 500® PVDF has been protecting some of the world's most iconic buildings for over 50 years due to its industry-leading weatherability. Water-borne coatings based upon Kynar Aquatec® emulsions allow the formulation of low VOC coatings and help reduce air conditioning costs with cool roofing solutions.